This policy applies to our information collection and use policy when you visit any of our websites (including, without limitation, caitscudder.com, radiantlivingschool.com, and radianceroadmap.com), “the Websites”.
Acceptance of Terms
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect personal information from you that you voluntarily provide to us. We collect information from you when you register on our Websites, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
This information may include:
- Name and email address when subscribing to our email list
- Name, email, website, contact number & personal information if filling out a form or survey for specific services or products
- Billing information when purchasing a service or product
How Do We Use Your Information?
Personal information may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Websites (we continually strive to improve our Websites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information on our Websites. We maintain these security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. It is to be noted that no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
While we of course do everything we can to protect your personal information shared with us through the Websites, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily provide us with has the outside chance to be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You consent that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Websites without our knowledge or permission, and release us from any and all claims related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized format.
Cookies – Do We Use Them?
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential in agreement with our Policy. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If we decide to change our policies or provide additional information, we will post those changes on this page. You can check back at any time to view the latest changes.
This policy was last modified on May 2017